Over the season, we’d like to see what you’re all up to, so are going to give away a GoPro Hero 3 to the best photo submitted between now and the 4th of May 2014.
After all submissions have been received, we will select the best ones which will be posted here and the winner will be the one that receives the most votes by the end of May. (This means it’s not just the one that’s been up the longest that wins).
It doesn’t have to be an awesome action shot, or someone snorkeling in deep deep pow. It could be a fantastic sunset, some heinous damage to equipment, the aftermath of a yard-sale, a night of banging aprés, whatever brings back memories of a great season!
A couple of entrants have commented that they encountered an error when uploading. While we are unable to replicate the error to allow us to understand what may be going wrong, if you encounter a problem, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
[showcontestants id=399 postperpage=20 showtimer=1 showform=1]
Here are the obligatory rules…
- Competition open to all, of any age.
- Maximum 20 entries per person.
- Each image can only be entered once. Duplicates will be removed.
- The image must have been taken this season, and be your original work.
- You must be the owner of the copyright of all images entered.
- Source material or proof of permission to use must be made available on request.
- powpowpow does not accept any liability for the publication of unlawfully reproduced images.
- Computer-generated or computer-altered images will not be accepted. Standard post-production techniques are permitted. In the event of a query, we may request the original image for comparison. Artwork and illustrations will not be accepted.
- To enter, fill in the form on this page, using a valid email address. If you encounter a problem with the submission process, contact us at email@example.com
- Images should be submitted as jpgs.
- powpowpow takes no responsibility for corrupted or late entries. Where a corrupt image is received, we will attempt to notify the entrant via email. It is up to the entrant to ensure we receive an uncorrupted image before the closing date and time. No late entries will be accepted even if it is a resubmission of an earlier corrupted entry.
- By entering your image, you grant to powpowpow the non-exclusive right to reproduce it for any purpose at any time in any media with attribution.
- The winners consent to the use of their image, name and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by powpowpow, without further compensation.
- The finalist images will be selected by the powpowpow team. The number of finalist images will be decided at the time.
- The finalist images will be posted on the powpowpow website and the winning image will be judged by votes between the date the images are posted and 1st of June 2014 at 00:00.
- In the event of a tie on the number of votes received, the final decision will be made by the powpowpow team.
- powpowpow’s decision on all matters relating to the competition is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- powpowpow reserves the right to withhold prizes if, in the opinion of the judges, the quality of entries falls below the standard required.
- Winners will be contacted via the email address used for entry. In the event of email bouncing from that address, or no reply received within 48 hrs of the notification email being sent, the prize will be awarded to the entrant with the next most votes. This process will be repeated, if necessary, until a winner is found.